1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

questionin if should i should make a claim

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by forcedbyhatred, Oct 28, 2010.

1. forcedbyhatred

well i love my droid. i had a eris before this but i love this phone. recently my keyboard has gone kind of weird. i am a bit fat fingered on the on screen keyboard. its tolerable but when i try to type fast its irritating. although my friends think the mistypes are hilarious. the physical keyboard besides the fact it suck my spacebar has a attitude. it either clicks obnoxiously loud and about 75% of the time you have to push it rather hard to make it work. so there really is no speed in a sense to typing on that keyboard.
    so i have been told that i should call being i have the insurance and its starting to malfunction. but after reading posts about asurion replacing droid with a lesser quality phone ( my girfriend has a ally and i hate it lol) its worrying me that either ill get that, or have to deal with a slowly growing problem.

any thoughts or opinions

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

If your phone is still under Warranty call Verizon and have them replace it. I had them replace mines for a faulty keyboard and I got back a Motorola Droid.

3. Spaniard85

Spaniard85 Member

That's definitely something that could be considered a warranty issue. Take it to your nearest VZW corporate store and have them check it out, or call *611 and talk to customer service and see if they'll just send you a replacement.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews