1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Questions about foreign Note 3 versions compatibility with Canadian Carrier

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kevin5fan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. kevin5fan

kevin5fan Member
    None

Sep 25, 2010
    Hi so ill get straight to point, I'm in China and planning to buy note 3 here, they sell like a lot of different versions. I personally use FIDO(Rogers network) back in Canada so yea it would be great if you could tell me if they're compatible with it first.

Samsung Note 3 N9005 4G LTE
    Supported Frequencies: 2G:GSM 850/900/1800/19003G:WCDMA 900/2100MHz

Samsung N900S/K/L-GALAXY Note 3 <- Its the Korean version apparently
    Supported Frequencies: Does say but it does support "GSM,WCDMA,LTE-A" Does this mean this version is only usable by the Korean carrier?

Samsung GALAXY Note 3 N900V <-This is labeled as the American version (Verizon)
    Supported Frequencies: Doesnt say just like the korean one Networks that it supports are : gsm+wcdma+cdma+lte-(Micro-SIM) Is this version only available for VERIZON carriers?

Sorry I really dont know much about carrier compatibility Im just giving statistics please help me if possible.
    They also sell there own versions which are N9006, N9008, N9008S, N9008V but theyre more expensive since the foreigner versions are smuggled into China and Im not planning to buy them.
    If you need other information about specifications please reply and I can give you them if they are available .

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.