• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions about HTC desire ?

I would be VERY interested to know what you guys think about the music streaming over Bluetooth on the Desire.

- Does it stutter, as techradar reported?
- Does the BT-headset buttons (play/pause, fw etc) only work with the HTC media player as was the case with the Hero?

Ty!

I haven't used it through a headset as such but I just got a Mutant BT head unit from dynamic sounds - IMO it sounds just as good as a CD if not better, no stuttering or skipping and i use Mixzing media player, the media controls work on the head unit, phone, and head units remote. Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0
bulldog, can you confirm that the Desire supports delivery reports? It's not the charge I'm concerned about.

No, it does not...
Issue 2305 - android - SMS does not support delivery notification, incorrectly describes sent-to-network as this feature - Project Hosting on Google Code

The delivery reports should be about the delivery to the other phone. What we get is a delivery to the network. Try it: send an sms to a switched off phone. You will still get the delivery notification.

You can "star" the above issue to draw attention to it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones