1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

QUESTIONS ABOUT INSTAGRAM ICON

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by andreaalvise, Aug 12, 2020.

1. andreaalvise

andreaalvise Member

Surfing the internet I read an article on a website. In the article there was an Instagram video with several icons (likes, comments...) and also this icon (I attach a photo to the post). For who has Instagram, what does it means ? I tried to click on it but nothing happens, if I click on the other icons it redirects me to instagram (ex: if I click on the like icon I get the message "log in to instagram to like", that is an input occurs). I repeat that I was on another site, I read an article with this video and this icon attached. What does the icon means? Did I accidentally share something ?
    I am available for further clarification if I have not been clear

Attached Files:

olouwaaa likes this.
  2. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

That is the upload icon.

You use it to upload content, and it is on many sites and apps.

You must have an account and be logged in for it to work on Instagram, and for most other sites as well.

MrJavi likes this.

Instagram

Instagram Forum

com.instagram.android

Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights. Express Yourself and Connect With Friends * Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools. * Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories. * Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile. Learn More About Your Interests * Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators. * Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore. * Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1B+
Installs