• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Questions about root, unlocking, and cab from new spectrum owner.

Unfortunately no.. impact7 over at xda ported lghome.. but none of our devs are interested in a LG jellybean rom..

I actually tried porting it ;) I was almost successful. I had it optimize apps and all, sometimes you'd be able to mess with the launcher, but then it'd go right back into the boot animation. I never did get back to it cause my spectrum has the boot issues. If you wanna play around with it, hit me up on GTalk. I'll see if I still have it.

Upvote 0
I actually tried porting it ;) I was almost successful. I had it optimize apps and all, sometimes you'd be able to mess with the launcher, but then it'd go right back into the boot animation. I never did get back to it cause my spectrum has the boot issues. If you wanna play around with it, hit me up on GTalk. I'll see if I still have it.

What boot issues? It's not fixable?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones