• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions for people who have switched from haykuro to jf and vice versa

yohn

May 19, 2009
When you switch builds is it the same as putting the original jf build on...

ex. putting it on sd.. rename it update.. then power phone off.. hold home and end... alt+w to wipe.. then alt+s to apply it and let it reboot? or is there a different process when switching cupcake builds..

sorry im a newbie at rooting i just did it yesterday

thanks for any help you can give!
--------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Also do you guys think you can give me a link to the other builds, haykuros, the dudes, etc.. i was looking but there is so many different downloads i want to make sure i get the right one..

thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------

Only because you turned the vibrate up to 11.

I'm running Devolio's build, which is based on JFs. Love the extras it comes with, I'm planning on trying Haykuro as soon as I un-lazy.

I run the Dev Modified JF ADP 1.5 Sir ! (pls ck my sig!) ... and had run the Haykuro 1.5 prior and was not as pleased with the apps that didnt work because to SU/WhiteList issues .... I also am running Apps On the SD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones