• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Questions for the NoOb

So which app is it that gives you more screen's??? I see Helix mentioned above but don't find anything when i search the market. I also noticed someone mention panda but again don't find anything on the market (I do find something called pandora but not if this is the same thing?)

Is the speeddialer 2.0 worth down loading or should i just wait for the 2.1 updates (the 2.1 update comes with a speeddialer correct?)

Thanks all
I have used Panda Home (maybe w/o the space) for 1.5 ever since getting the Moment. If you flash the 2.1 then it is PandaHome2 Beta.
Have used SpeedDialer all along too. Didn't initially have one for 2.1 then it finally appeared in the market as SpeedDialer 2.0.
That works really quick. 2.1 comes with Direct Dial where you have to load up a screen or screens with individual icons for each contact:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones