• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Questions on Rooting

Ok so i have my droid x2 here, i have previous experience rooting my OGDX. But my question is about the Eclipse rom, if i root and flash this rom what does it do for my DX2. My problems im having basically arent much just the slight lag that the DX2 has here and there and the MP3 popping or skipping every now and again, the led sometimes does its own thing to but nothing to worry about so will it fix all or any of those problems? Im sure it will take care of most of the lag just want some input thanks!

Perhaps you should ask this question or read over at the Eclipse Rom thread on XDA. If you take some time and read through the pages you can see what experiences some of the users have. I personally see no need to flash to Eclipse right now. I'm going to wait untill better ROMs come out.

Rooting in of itself doesn't fix anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones