• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Questions on Updates/Update Releases Here) Official Motion 4G 10c/d/e/f Firmware

ok now i need help. I have used the unbrick dozens of times but now i am stuck in the stupid metro bootanimation loop and i have done the unbrick 3 times on version d. Im gonna try version c after it redownloads but oh crap this has never happened before???? Help!! any ideas??

I was on the new cm10 and changed out some files and got the morning call so i did the unbrick as usual and thats how it all began.

Upvote 0
ok now i need help. I have used the unbrick dozens of times but now i am stuck in the stupid metro bootanimation loop and i have done the unbrick 3 times on version d. Im gonna try version c after it redownloads but oh crap this has never happened before???? Help!! any ideas??

I was on the new cm10 and changed out some files and got the morning call so i did the unbrick as usual and thats how it all began.

Factory reset, I edited my unbrick guide OP btw ;)

Reactions: AyyyBeee
Upvote 0
SammyZ, I would give up half of almost any organ of mine to see you work on this phone. If that's something you're considering doing, please let us know how we can help, whether that's with research, coding, testing, donations, whatever.

I'm not much of a coder, I can do simple things such as building stock kernel from source and tweak it a little with well documented instructions, and port ROMs from similar devices.

Dont know how much of a coder he is. Hes good at porting and kanging roms though

Yep ^

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones