1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Questions with Icarus 1.1, apps2sd etc..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xtreemgreen, Apr 23, 2011.

1. xtreemgreen

xtreemgreen Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    Propane/Lawn Care
    New Port Richey,Fla
    First I really like icarus and Im glad I took the plunge.. I have yet to have any problems..

My questions: How can I tell if my apps are running from my sd card? I dont quiet understand the how to from tokenpoke's how to thread.. My sd card was formatted and partitioned when I installed icarus.. Do I have to do that again for apps2sd? Apps2sd came with icarus 1.1 right? How do I access it?

I bought Titanium pro and my market online says I have it installed, but I cant find the widget for it.. I had it with the stock rom, but dont remember installing it on icarus..

I do have a backup of everything using cmw when I installed icarus.. Can I install it from my backup?

Advertisement

2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert
    None

Feb 10, 2011
    Male
    Arborist (tree man)
    Miami, FL
    three things.
    1. please feel free to pm me if you are having trouble and using my guide.

2. you need to download both the pro key and the free titaniumbackup app for it to work. (or just the free one, but if you bought it then you will be happy with it, trust me)

3. you only need to run the terminal commands. no repartition or anything. just find "terminal" in your app drawer and run the commands listed in the guide.

hope you enjoy icarus1.1