• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions you would like answered.

You guys are killing me with these videos.

As for that vehicle dock, if you look at the video, it is quite snugly for the note 1, especially taking it out. Being that the Note 2 is a bit less in width, it shouldn't be so hard to take out but isn't the Note 1 a bit longer? and do the camera and speaker notches match?

here is another one

Then you have the issue of using the dock with the Note folio case, which covers the front of the phone. When you flip the cover over will it allow to go in the dock and certainly it will cover the rear camera.

TS

Upvote 0
You guys are killing me with these videos.

As for that vehicle dock, if you look at the video, it is quite snugly for the note 1, especially taking it out. Being that the Note 2 is a bit less in width, it shouldn't be so hard to take out but isn't the Note 1 a bit longer? and do the camera and speaker notches match?

here is another one

Then you have the issue of using the dock with the Note folio case, which covers the front of the phone. When you flip the cover over will it allow to go in the dock and certainly it will cover the rear camera.

TS

Hahaha, ts, as much as I enjoyed the small group of Mophos that were heavily active last year, this is kinda what I missed from the evo forums...where there more than likely will be a lot more peeps chiming in and contributing.

For the dock, I know the note 2 is longer, but it does seem like the camera position is centered similarly and pretty sure the micro sd is in the same spot. Question is, does the added length change where the camera hole matches the lens position. I'm actually crazy enough to try it....but can't do that until I have the phone. What I might do, after getting the phone, is go into a att store and see if they have a display car dock that I can test on.

Then again, ts, u have the note 1...u willing to buy the vehicle dock, so that u have it to text on the note 2 when it releases?....lol

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm looking to get the 32GB Note 2, since I think 16GB might be too small for me even if I get the 64GB class 10 micro sd. I install apps, and some large games so I'll need the extra space. I guess I need it to take pictures, possibly put my music directly on the phone too.... I'm from the UK

Everywhere only talks about a 16GB version? I have to upgrade soon, and would rather not end up with a 16GB version, then i'll have to root it to move applications and there'll be that inconvenience of only having 16GB space, actually 10GB free because Jelly Bean and all the samsung apps will take up allot of space.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm looking to get the 32GB Note 2, since I think 16GB might be too small for me even if I get the 64GB class 10 micro sd. I install apps, and some large games so I'll need the extra space. I guess I need it to take pictures, possibly put my music directly on the phone too.... I'm from the UK

Everywhere only talks about a 16GB version? I have to upgrade soon, and would rather not end up with a 16GB version, then i'll have to root it to move applications and there'll be that inconvenience of only having 16GB space, actually 10GB free because Jelly Bean and all the samsung apps will take up allot of space.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Replied to you in the other thread.

Upvote 0
Then again, ts, u have the note 1...u willing to buy the vehicle dock, so that u have it to text on the note 2 when it releases?....lol
One step ahead of you, i ordered it yesterday. lol

i seriously need to rob a bank for all these Note 1, Note 10.1 and Note II accessories.

btw, its the middle of the week and I know we have till Friday, but I can't wait for Mr. Ed to come back with the deployment dates.

TS

Upvote 0
One step ahead of you, i ordered it yesterday. lol

i seriously need to rob a bank for all these Note 1, Note 10.1 and Note II accessories.

btw, its the middle of the week and I know we have till Friday, but I can't wait for Mr. Ed to come back with the deployment dates.

TS

Hahahaha...I figured you would've, but times are tough, so didn't want to put that pressure on you. I know my accessory purchasing has been a "little" more selective than it has been in the past.

That's for sure! Pending any "surprises," I'm pretty much on the verge of this beast being my primary device. I'm still dreaming about the potential for owning one with 64gb internal storage coupled with my 64gb class 10 card! That would be ideal because I could separate work stuff from personal stuff easier.

Upvote 0
Hahahaha...I figured you would've, but times are tough, so didn't want to put that pressure on you. I know my accessory purchasing has been a "little" more selective than it has been in the past.

That's for sure! Pending any "surprises," I'm pretty much on the verge of this beast being my primary device. I'm still dreaming about the potential for owning one with 64gb internal storage coupled with my 64gb class 10 card! That would be ideal because I could separate work stuff from personal stuff easier.

Holy gigs lol

Upvote 0
That is so darn true.

The only thing holding me back from throwing my money to the screen/Samsung/Sprint at the moment of availability here in the USA is hoping that a 32 or 64 version would be sold in the future.

I just might wait a month (and that is a very big just might).

In the meantime, check out

"What

Reactions: drexappeal
Upvote 0
Christian Post said:
There has not been any official release date announced for the Galaxy Note 2 for T-Mobile. However, it should be sometime next month since the rest of the major carriers appear to be releasing it around that time.
It will be released on AT&T on Oct. 21.

The article basically says everything we've been hearing from left and right, but that was the only juicy tidbit, whether false or not who knows? But either way I'm leaving Sprint to get this puppy on Verizon, the plan price I would pay actually is about 15 bucks less than I pay for Sprint per month so that made my decision to leave Sprint for greener pastures even easier..

Read more at Galaxy Note 2 Release: Device Predicted to Sell 3 Times as Much as Predecessor

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones