• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi to all on this fantastic site.

Im loving my hero, it is rooted thanks to the unlockr.coms "how to root in one click", i loaded the modaco rom 2.1 but i am looking to update to the latest 2.3. I also have a 16 gb class 6 sd coming in the post. should i wait to update to 2.3 until the new card is in? or not? I also want to do the sd card partition thingy, what is the best order to do it in? and the best way to partition a new card.
My other question is if i wanted to send the phone back - how would i unroot, i did a nandroid backup after i loaded the 2.2 and not before which i think was wrong?
So to get back to a virgin phone if needed could i just load the latest official rom and that would be done? Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones