1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Questions...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Y3TZ, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Y3TZ

Y3TZ Lurker

Got the Bionic and I am enjoying it so far. Couple of questions for people who have had and Android longer than I have, which is for 4 days now.

1. For the first day after setting up the WiFi, the data widget would say something like "wifi connected" but now shows how much data is/has been used. Is that ok or is it not connecting in a way that we are not using data?

2. What are some settings that the more advanced users know about? I want to keep the system clean and performance high while adding apps/widgets that are safe. Should I force stop apps? Delete items that came with the phone?

Thank you for your time and answers.

2. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

1) To use the normal MyVerizon app, if you are on Wi-fi you have to log into you acct. to view your info, not too sure about the widget. But, since you are on Wi-fi you are not using any data from VZW.

2) You cannot "delete" much of what came on the phone. I dont reccommend "deleting" anything, espically if stock. And no, do not force close apps, the andorid system can manange most of that on its own. I also DO NOT advise using a task killer.....just my opinion.
    I do however reccommend a reboot/restart every few days, just like on a computer :)

Let us know if you want/need anymore info!

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews