1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quick Cache cleaner widget

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by smitty543, Aug 2, 2013.

1. smitty543

smitty543 Android Enthusiast

I notice that there is a widget "Quick Cache Cleaner" in collection of widgets. Thoughts about whether this necessary, helpful, and/or worthwhile to install and utilize. It is my understanding the android system has internal management tweaks. Please help me understand how they either 'complement' or 'conflict with" each other.

Rush and marctronixx like this.
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Quick Cache Cleaner widget came along with 5 others in Quick System Info Pro. :)

Many of your apps each have their own cache, and you can get to that through the main settings, Apps, and then look at individual ones.

Then there's Android's main cache. It's possible that the widget clears that one.

And then there's the Dalvik cache but you need to be rooted to clear that one.

To be sure, you might want to drop the dev a line, his email should be linked in the Play Store.

Hope this helps! :)

funkylogik, marctronixx and smitty543 like this.
  3. marctronixx

Cleaned up any confusion and moved here to the application forum.

funkylogik and EarlyMon like this.
  4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

I use a widget thats probably the same idea, App Cache Cleaner. Every so often if the keyboard gets laggy or anything i just tap the widget. I think its fine as long as youre doing it manually when needed instead of using an app that automates it :thumbup:

EarlyMon likes this.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

I have been using this app for a very long time... It seems to work well cleaning cache on used apps. :)

I have it to automatically clean cache every three days.

EarlyMon likes this.
  6. divinebovine

divinebovine Android Expert

That's relevant to my interests. Is that this one?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache