1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quick Charge 4+

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by markdoc, Nov 20, 2020.

1. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

The specs say that the LG V 60 is Qualcomm 4+ certified. Does the phone use a 4+ charger and charge faster than with a QC 3 charger? I ask because my LG V40 is also certified QC 4+ compatible, but LG didn't activate the 4+ ability so using a 4+ charger doesn't charge any faster than a QC 3 charger. Thanks in advance,

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

I have the V60 now but I don't have a QC 4.0 charger to test it.

Good question. I asked in another forum to see if anyone there has a QC4.0 charger for their V60

markdoc likes this.
  3. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Thanks for the help. You were in V40 forum before. I figure my next phone will be the V60 unless something new comes along with an earphone jack.

4. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

I still have my V40 as my backup phone so I still lurk in the v40 forums.

I was mistaken. My v60 comes with a QC 4.0+ charger.

It is alot faster than my v40 charger.

markdoc likes this.
  5. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I still have a few more months before my V40 is paid off. Then, most likely, a V60.

tube517 likes this.
  6. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Just did a quick charging test.

Charged from 29% to 94% in one hour on my LG V60 ThinQ and the QC 4.0+ charger

markdoc likes this.
  7. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Thanks for the information. That's exactly what I wanted to know. That means that LG finally made use of QC4+ that they skipped on the LG V40. As long as they keep the earphone plug, I'll stay with LG. :thumbsupdroid:

tube517 likes this.

LG V60 ThinQ 5G Forum

The LG V60 ThinQ 5G release date was /is Spring 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.8" inch screen, 64MP camera, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

/is Spring 2020
Release Date
Reviews