1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Quick Important Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The0Code, Dec 9, 2010.

1. The0Code

The0Code Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Is there any froyo rom that comes with the HTC Mail app? I'd prefer to keep my yahoo mail and the new gingerbread themes are looking pretty smexy to me :p Thanks.

On a side note, I wish VR12 had some cooler themes...stuck with this metal one q_q.

Advertisement

2. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Software engineer
    UK
    Unlikely, as all of the HTC apps require the sense framework, which isnt part of any current froyo ROMs.

Either: wait for VR13, or: install a decent mail app like k9, i think that will integrate with pretty much any email account.

3. The0Code

Oct 31, 2010
    Damn...if only I could make glowing trackball work for damed k9! That's the only thing I would miss from Sense UI...along with ringtone trimmer.

4. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Software engineer
    UK
    Hmmm... my trackball glows whenever i get an email, using Froydvillain and K9. In fact, wish i could turn the bloody thing off.

As for ringtone trimming Ringdroid - Android app on AppBrain is pretty good.

5. The0Code

Oct 31, 2010
    How'd u make the trackball thing work? I got k9 a while ago because i was planning on switching over to elelinux but it just...it just didn't like me xD

Tags: