• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

quick question about internet

tythunder

Apr 5, 2011
Hey everyone. I just got my thunderbolt. While I let my mom look at it she clicked on the internet. When the screen came up it asked something and u had to either accept or decline. Does anyone know what it asks the first time u click on internet from ur phone? All I know is she declined it. I know its probably something simple but I just want to know. Thnx

It was google. It will come back up again every so often. I'd say probably weekly I see it come up.

Really? Mine has never came back unless I did a factory reset or flashed a new rom.

To the OP, if you want to see it go to manage applications and clear data and cache under browser and I think it will pop up again, if that doesn't work factory reset should do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones