• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick question about premier customers ordering online

plmiller0905

Mar 11, 2010
Big City, Wisconsin
I know that when I got the Evo 3D I was able to order it online a couple days early before it was released to the general public, because I was a Premier Customer.

With that said, do anyone know when Premier customers will be able to order the ET4G on line? I thought I read that somebody said Premier Customers would be able to order Tuesday, but I'm not sure.

I know that when I got the Evo 3D I was able to order it online a couple days early before it was released to the general public, because I was a Premier Customer.

With that said, do anyone know when Premier customers will be able to order the ET4G on line? I thought I read that somebody said Premier Customers would be able to order Tuesday, but I'm not sure.

I am inclined to think that sprint will not be offering an option to order this phone early. It is four days to release, and that haven't announced early ordering....... I'm not holding my breath

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones