• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quick Question w/ Roms and Themes

I am currently Running Fresh 3.2 w/ Manup's rEVOlution's Theme for Sense.

In Flipz log it says users using 3.2 can upgrade to 3.3. with out a data wipe.

I of course am going to do a nandroid backup just in case but I am new to ROM's and Theming will flashing to Fresh 3.3 ROM over the 3.2 ROM Keep all my current Settings and What not? Also will it keep the Theme Intact?

Or will I need to re-install all the apps using Titanium Backup and re-set up all the accounts n crap again then re-install Manup's Theme?

Thank you guys!

I have always found thats its a 50-50 chance things will be ok after an upgrade, so, make sure you have backed everything up before proceeding..
the unwritten rule is that a wipe, and cache cleaning usually guarantees a trouble free upgrade, so keep that in mind..since its so easy and quick to restore via nandroid/titanium, I ALWAYS WIPE TWICE, and clean caches TWICE before switching/upgrading ROMS/Kernels..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones