• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root quick question...

BlackGravity

Android Enthusiast
Apr 16, 2011
I've flashed a rom or two before and flashed an umph kernel so i kinda know the basics.. my question is.. on my triumph I've only flashed the umph kernel,if i want to try the long awaited TGCM7 will i have to flash back to stock kernel or can i flash right over it?

I've flashed a rom or two before and flashed an umph kernel so i kinda know the basics.. my question is.. on my triumph I've only flashed the umph kernel,if i want to try the long awaited TGCM7 will i have to flash back to stock kernel or can i flash right over it?
Just do a factory reset in recovery and format system under mounts and storage and i usually mount system too then you can flash TG's CM7...make sure u get gapps and flash it right after though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones