• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

quick question

After my last update, I no longer have "Connect to PC". Normally this isn't a problem, my phone defaults to charging when plugged into my pc, but I have the option to change it to "mount as disk drive" so its no big deal.

Sadly, shortly after I found an even bigger problem. When I am working in SDK with the ADB, everything is fine and detectable when im set to "mount as disk drive". But if I first command ADB to boot into bootloader...all the fun stops. It will go into the bootloader, but then, since it defaults back to just charging, I am not able to communicate with the PC after that point.

So my question would be, is there an app or something to change the default to mount? since connect to pc no longer exists?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones