1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Heylookitsbret, May 29, 2010.

1. Heylookitsbret

I am unsure if i have just missed this or not. I updated to the 2.1-update 1 with the whole crave of the leak. Is it still possible to root my phone? I just realized that I did not bother to put this in the rooting section. Please move.

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Does your firmware say test keys or signed keys?

3. Heylookitsbret

Under build number it says release keys

4. riggsAndroid

riggsAndroid Newbie

I don't think so. Sorry man. Have to wait until an exploit is found.

5. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Android Enthusiast

Did you flash the Official Sprint RUU or were you rooted and you flashed the Damageless Sprint2.1.zip? With the Official you are stuck. With the .zip ROM, you are still rooted.

6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Android Expert

He flashed official like I did. I'm kind of glad I did, though I'm not in other instances. Most of the day though, I'm happy enough. I wasn't one of the glazed over psychopaths that would kill kittens for the update though, I could honestly care less, and still could care even less. When I'm listening to music, I'm happy with the update. When I'm typing, I wish I hadn't.

I think our phone is just at it's limit with keeping up to date. It's moderately aged hardware. In technology terms, it's near the end of it's life on keeping up.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews