1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quickmemo+ Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by LG G Stylo Quickmemo, Jan 28, 2016.

1. LG G Stylo Quickmemo

I dont not know what happened but my Quickmemo+ widget for my LG G Stylo, nor can the application in general cannot be found. I tried looking through my files, through the internal storage (have no SD card equipped) and only found my notes for Quickmemo+. When tried to open the file it of course stated "File type not supported" So it seems like I don't even have It installed. I looked on Google play and could not find Quickmemo+. Can someone please help me troubleshoot this problem so that I can search through my notes!

FREDA DUFFY likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. FREDA DUFFY

FREDA DUFFY Lurker

I'm having the exact same problem as You with the Quickmemo. Its really frustrating. I saved alot of important things in Quickmemo and now i have no idea what to do.

3. FREDA DUFFY

FREDA DUFFY Lurker

Can someone please help

4. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Is QuickMemo+ showing in the LG Update center?

6. I Have Been Looking for the same answering, on my LGK40 I had very important mess on Quickmemo+, Out of the blue I got message storage Full And my memo were gone, But I was Able to Restart phone and end up w some duplicate mess,some were gone then , i found 3 of the same mess.but for the most part im still looking for the missing ones.
    There is a few apps by Notas notes. that all good, byt not all share & save.If anyone know of an app or apk that better than Quickmem, Where You can save & share. Plz let us know

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I found Quick Memo(with a space in the name) on Play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsoh.drawmemo&hl=en&gl=US
    It don't use this app of course, so can't help with it. Maybe somebody else can, or email the developer about it.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. steiny180

steiny180 Android Enthusiast

ocnbrze likes this.