• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

swagner53

Android Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2009
I tried a few different verions of QuickOffice and most just force closed. I did a bit of searching and found the apk for QuickOffice HD for tablets. All I can say about it is WOW. It sncs to my google docs and dropbox accounts and can edit wrd excel AND powerpoint. Very nice app although not avilable in the market.

I tried a few different verions of QuickOffice and most just force closed. I did a bit of searching and found the apk for QuickOffice HD for tablets. All I can say about it is WOW. It sncs to my google docs and dropbox accounts and can edit wrd excel AND powerpoint. Very nice app although not avilable in the market.
Can you share where you found it, I did a earch and just says it is coming soon. thanks !!

Upvote 0
Can you share where you found it, I did a earch and just says it is coming soon. thanks !!

Quickoffice Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for Android

The way I understand it, QuickOffice is packaged with some new devices but it is not a free app. It does not show up in the Android Market so you may want to contact QuickOffice directly.

(do not post any links to the .apk files as that would be considered warez)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones