1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quiet mode auto on after ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nikguy, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Nikguy

Nikguy Member

So quiet mode keeps turning itself on at a certain time even when i turn off the "scheduled time" option. Any ideas? how can i disable it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KBeth

KBeth Lurker

I have no definite answer for you, but I'm having the exact same issue with my LG Optimus F3. The ONLY suggestion I've found elsewhere online is that perhaps an App I downloaded is turning Quiet Mode on. But I've been unable to rule out/verify if that is the cause. And I have very few Apps on my phone.
    If it happens again tonight I am going to go ahead and actually SCHEDULE Quiet Mode to be ON from just 2-4am M-F and see if I can avoid the problem that way.
    Sorry I don't have a definite answer for you. :)

3. CJSF

CJSF Lurker

I know it's been a few months, but KBeth, what was the result of you investigating the issue? Anything that might help out someone having the same problem?

CJSF

4. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I have on Optimus F6 with a quiet mode issue as well. Seems to be an issue on LG's end. We recently received a firmware update, but I haven't tested it since. I gave up on quiet mode and I use trigger pro instead.

By the way my issue was a little different, I would enable quiet mode and it would disable itself upon a reboot.

5. KBeth

KBeth Lurker

I resolved my issue by simply scheduling the Quiet Mode to be ON from just 2-5am M-F. Even with QM set, I was also able to select numerous phone numbers(I select) to bypass Quiet Mode during that time..such as close family/friends who might need me in case of emergency during that time. No recurrence of quiet mode turning itself ON randomly since. Hope this helps! :)

6. CJSF

CJSF Lurker

Thanks, KBeth. I scheduled it for all week 7:00 to 7:01 AM and we'll see if THAT works :)

LG Lucid 2 Forum

The LG Lucid 2 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2150mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews