• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Quiet On Ring" problem

Boyne Shark

Lurker
Jun 19, 2010
I know I can enable or disable this option, I personally prefer it disabled or at least I thought it was but sometimes a call will ring normally while others it appears to just ring untill I move the phone and the phone continues to vibrate. While in hospital recently this caused me to miss several calls. It's driving me mad and causing premature baldness as I'm pulling the hair out of my head trying to find a solution. I constantly enable then disable the "Quiet Ring On Pickup" option and reboot but it keeps happening randomly. I have a Hero with the 2.1 update.
Any ideas would be very much appreciated as I'm running out of hair and patience at this stage, otherwise I love my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones