• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quivkoffice pro HD compatibility

It appears that it isn't yet available because QuickOffice Pro HD hasn't updated to be compatible with ICS yet. A few people with the .apk have installed it and said it works fine though. Pro (for phones) was recently updated, so I'd expect HD will follow shortly.

Quickoffice Pro HD - xda-developers

This is just what we get for being one of the first tablets with ICS, I suppose.

Upvote 0
I can verify that Quickoffice Pro HD does install and appears to run just fine on the Prime (latest update, .14). I originally bought mine directly from Quickoffice, so I get my install file directly from them.

Is that version 5.0? I see it now supports Office 2010 files in that version which is what I need badly along with its ability to connect to the shares I use.

Also did you choose TF101 when you purchased the app from their site? I do not see an option for TF201.

Upvote 0
Is that version 5.0? I see it now supports Office 2010 files in that version which is what I need badly along with its ability to connect to the shares I use.

Also did you choose TF101 when you purchased the app from their site? I do not see an option for TF201.

Yep, the latest version. I'd actually purchased it for the TF101 originally, so I never bothered to check for the TF201. Maybe contact them directly and ask, or you could even select the TF101 and purchase that way. I think it just downloads the .apk, so maybe it doesn't matter.

I haven't checked every function, but I haven't run into any issues on the Prime. It's possible that there's some problem that I'm not seeing, though.

Upvote 0
The best thing about QuickOffice Pro is its ability to access so many cloud services. I have mine configured for Evernote, Google, Dropbox, and Sugarsync.

Otherwise, Quickoffice has a bit of a cleaner interface, in my opinion. However, Polaris does better on some Office document types, like PowerPoint presentations. Really, I use both on occasion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones