• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rabbit Doubt

Swipe

May 15, 2011
This is one of my favorite games that my friends and I play and it has become quite popular here so I wanted to share it.

This game is called "Rabbit Doubt".

*eerie music*

This games makes you a rabbit which is part of the group of rabbits. Among the rabbits, there is a wolf in disguise.

Every day, the group of rabbits debates and decides who they think is the lying wolf and then the suspected wolf will be hanged.

But when they get it wrong, the wolf kills a rabbit every night.

Then start over.

The objective of this game is to find the wolf, the wolf meanwhile tries to confuse people and try to trick them into killing an innocent rabbit.

So the rabbits win if they manage to figure out who the wolf is, but the wolf will win if he eats all the rabbits.

If anyone is willing to play this game, I can be the moderator and PM who will be the wolf.

We need a minimum of 5 players.

Anyone want to join?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones