• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I can't log into Rackspace webmail from the Driod. It gets stuck on the log in "loading" screen.

Any one else have this problem, or know a solution?
Hey Hyperdyne 120- A/2: I work for Rackspace. I just checked with my tech support folks and we haven't heard of anyone having issues accessing Rackspace webmail from the Driod. If your still having issues, hit up our chat support and let them know exactly what is going on. They'll get you fixed up. Rackspace Email and Exchange Support Site

Upvote 0
I wish Rackspace couldn't log into my email, I'm very tired of all the spam that comes from their IP space.

How do you mean? I think if their admins were able to access your mailboxes, it really would not have any effect on what type of spam you receive...

What type of spam are you noticing that seems to be stemming from them? I think I'm a little confused as to how this could happen...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones