• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root RADIO-2.05.10.06.29 for BravoC Desire for download?

I am trying to run the unrevoked-forever-son.zip to reset the security flag to ON. It is a CDMA (BravoC) Desire. I ran the RUU for US Cellular going from RADIO-2.05.10.06.29 to RADIO-2.15.00.11.16. Now, when I run the unrevoked-forever-son.zip it tells me I have an invalid radio version. Does anyone have the old version for download?

Thanks!

I can tell you how to get 2.05.10.8.11

Shipped ROMs

Download that RUU, run it (not connecting your device) and go to

START>Run

Type "%temp%" and press ok. You're looking for a folder with a Hexidecimal name (0-9 and A-F) that is created latest (i.e. just now).

Open the folder, open the folder in there too. There is rom.zip

Rename that to PB99IMG.zip and remove System.img, boot.img, userdata.img, recovery.img and hboot.img. Not sure what everything else is...

Then if you can find another RUU maybe with your radio in it, you can repeat this proceedure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones