1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

radio app with multiple rating levels?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by 61scout80, Jun 8, 2011.

1. 61scout80

61scout80 Lurker
    None

Jan 27, 2011
    I currently use pandora, but i find that it's like an over anxious puppy. I give one song a thumbs up and the entire station changes to play the snot out of that artist or genre. I'm looking for something a little smarter.

Back in the early 2000's I would use launch from yahoo online. It was incredible at the time. I could rate the song, artist, album and genre on a star rating system. So, if there is a song I like but don't want to hear everyday I would give it 1 star. I would give artists I loved 4 stars. I had thousands of ratings and a simply great station set up for myself. It appears launch has been changed and no longer has such a system.

So, are there any radio apps that are more flexible than pandora? anything similar to the old launch radio?

Advertisement

2. tkahike

tkahike Newbie
    None

Let me know when you find one. I just left Slacker after years of service with them. I don't know what happened there, but their service stinks in the past few months. Constant lock ups, dropped service (next song just never starts). I thought it was my old phone, but I have the same thing with my new one.

I agree with you on Pandora, plus paying money and not having unlimited skips is BS.