1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Radio Apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by nickstanley, May 30, 2010.

1. nickstanley

nickstanley Well-Known Member

I live in Austin Texas and I am trying to listen to a baseball game that is being held in Tallahassee Florida. Is there an app that will let me listen to a Tallahassee FM station? Thanks

2. pavirotten

pavirotten Android Enthusiast

iHeartRadio will allow you to listen to a number of radio stations from around the country.

3. travon802

travon802 Lurker

Radiotime will do this as well. I believe it has a bigger selection because it has international stations.

4. tagesmann

tagesmann Lurker

I agree.Radiotime is a great app with radio stations from all over the world including Tallahassee.

5. mryang

mryang Lurker

where can download radio time app in my Samsung Galaxy Spika

6. Ohitsjustrob

Ohitsjustrob Lurker

You could check out Welcome | Yourmuze.FM. It's a web-based list of streaming stations that you can search for the one you want to listen to. If it's not in their database, you can add it. You go to their website, log in, and browse the stations you want to listen to. When you play it, it uses the stock media player in Android so there's no additional software to install.

Check it out!

7. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

Radiotime is the best.

8. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Android Expert

Anyone notice a discrepancy on Radio Time for the stations streaming on their website and those available through the Android App? I noticed there are quite a few more online compared to the app.

edit: I received an email back from RadioTime. They are not allowed to stream Clear Channel stations. You must use iHeartRadio for those.