1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Radio reception and volume

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by musicfreak69, Jun 20, 2012.

1. musicfreak69

musicfreak69 New Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Hi guys. I just got an LG Optimus Chat (LG C-555). I have to say I'm disappointed with the FM radio. I listen to it all the time and the last thing I used was a Zune and it was great. But I'm finding out with the phone the reception isn't as great as it cuts out here and there. Nothing major but I could do without the split second interruption.

Also I find the volume is not high enough on the radio (media seems fine) compared to my Zune. And I find the volume on the alarm isn't great also. I sleep with ear plugs and was sleeping through the alarm. My old phone was very loud. I have just switched to a better ringtone though so we'll see.

But I guess there's nothing I can do about the reception? No stereo function or anything lol! At first I thought maybe it was the ear buds but I don't think so. It seems to happen in certain spots when I walk by. Just hate it's so sensitive and picks up things. Was considering taking it back but wonder if this is how they are?

And I have the volumes to a max so I guess I'm SOL on the volume thing too. Was expecting more from this phone.

Would appreciate if anyone has any advice but feel I probably can't do much about either.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome to AF. Hopefully you'll either find or get information on your device over @ your device's area of support.

Thread moved. &#12484;