1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Radio Shack has the Atrix2 for free this week... Get your price-match refunds

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TimmyB44, Nov 20, 2011.

1. TimmyB44

TimmyB44 Member

Hey, everyone: GREAT NEWS!!! Radio Shack has the Atrix2 in today's ad (the regular Sunday ad on November 20th, not the black friday ad) for free! If you bought within the last 30 days, you can go get your money back today without having to worry about the black friday hassle!!!

I went to Best Buy and all they had to do was call a local radio shack and verify it was in stock. I walked out $53 richer than I went in!!! This makes our already-fabulous phone even better!

shalemail and iphonetransfer like this.
  2. adien666

adien666 Member

is it just best buy you can get the price match?

3. 916x10

916x10 Android Enthusiast

Depends on the stores policy I'd imagine. This was posted for those of us who got our phone from Best Buy for $50

4. kilasix9

kilasix9 Android Enthusiast

AT&T won't price match. You can return your phone with a $35 restocking fee and then go to Radioshack and get one for free.

5. TimmyB44

TimmyB44 Member

That restock fee was the OTHER reason I bought my phone from Best Buy to begin with. BB was $50 cheaper, had NO restock fee, and would (did!) price match after the sale.

6. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

Thanks for the heads up! I JUST got my wife an Atrix2 on Saturday and paid the 49.99 for it. My wallet appreciates you very much.
    :D
    I printed off the circular and the Atrix2 offer off the website and am heading to best buy after work.
    YOU DA MAN.