1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Radio shack leaked newphone

Discussion in 'Virgin Mobile' started by Cable123, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Cable123

Cable123 Member

gpz828 likes this.
  2. MacFett

MacFett Android Expert

Does it have a release date? (If you said in the video I have the sound low and couldn't hear)

Would be nice to have something with a larger screen than the Optimus V. It is listed as having more RAM than the OV which is nice.

3. Cable123

Cable123 Member

No release date or anything just picture of the phone in the ad that's why I was thinking it was a leak there is no info about it anywhere I know the screen is 3.2 more ram n 2.3 gingerbread that'd be the first on virgin mobile to have 2.3

4. speakhead

speakhead Lurker

I was walking past the Best Buy Mobile store at my local mall and they had the October 2011 edition of their Buyers Guide. I picked up a copy and found a Virgin Mobile ad on page 25 advertising the HTC Wildfire S on Virgin Mobile. No date or price, but it said "Coming Soon Color exclusive to Best Buy" There are three pictures of a silver colored phone on the add.

5. Cable123

Cable123 Member

Nice see I'm not only one that see it.

6. itisl8

itisl8 Lurker

He is not the only one who seen it. go to youtube and search mstechify. there is links under the video to see it.

7. MacFett

MacFett Android Expert

The release is officially announced on Virginmobileusa.com

Virgin Mobile USA

8. gadgetmonster

gadgetmonster Android Enthusiast

Do y'all know when android forums will create a set of forums for the virgin mobile htc wildfire s? This one intrigues me......

9. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Trying to figure out why they didn't name it the HTC Wildfire V. :p

10. motoracer1486

motoracer1486 Android Enthusiast

3.2" screen...600 Mhz? No thanks.