• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

Griffs1999

Lurker
Jun 27, 2011
Mod Note: Please help us keep our Rage of Bahamut Threads organized by directing your posts to the correct thread:

http://androidforums.com/android-games/524159-rage-bahamut-general-discussion.html

http://androidforums.com/post-your-codes/523559-rage-bahamut-share-your-code.html

MOD Warning:

Only one post per member is allowed in this thread. Any and all duplicate posts/codes will be removed and failing to heed this warning will result in a 24 hour lock of this thread. An infraction will also be issued to the responsible parties. Starting a new thread for the purpose of distributing game codes will result in the thread deletion and posting privileges being revoked. Posting game codes for this game in another game's code thread while this thread is locked will result in the same infraction. Creating duplicate accounts will result in an instant and permanent ban from this site.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Love this game. Playing it all the time, so addictive. If anyone wants to try it, you can use this code "qef74038" for 100k rupies and a rare card. Just put in the code after the tutorial.

great trading card games! been playing since the 1st day i installed this game, come join and get freebies + rare card once u complete the tutorial which is verrry fast to do it. type this code at the end of the tutorial......lxd97305 and get 100k rupee + 1 rare card. and i will keep sending gift when u be my friend in game! hope more guys will join.

Upvote 0
Great games and card graphics. Only bummer is that it crashes often and there's no sound.
Use code: "owl37967" after the tutorial for 100,000 coins and 1 rare card. If you use my code, I will send you an additional 100,000 coins and 5 fully upgraded rares of your choice. Coins and good cards starting out will be very helpful and increases the enjoyment factor of the game by allowing you to defend against attacks and attacking other players from the start.

CODE: owl37967

Reactions: jaselibertas
Upvote 0
This game is very fun. The collecting makes you keep coming back and getting into an order allows you to trade with many people so you can really personalize your deck. Please use my referral code to get aqu78785 you get a Rare angelic Knight god card and 100,000 rupies which will defiantly help early for evolving cards and enhancing. Also please add me to your fellows and i'll help out in any way i can.

Upvote 0
This game is sweet, you get to collect cards (kinda like Pokemon) and evolve them into bigger and nastier cards. There's 3 factions, Demon, Gods, and Man. Three stats, Stamina, Attack and Defense. If you complete the tutorial and enter in my code: UGW88049 you'll get a free rare card and 100,000 rupies that you can use to evolve and enhance (lvl up) your cards.

Pro Tip: Evolve your cards fully before using them to enhance a better card. As you collect stronger cards you will no longer be using your older cards and using the fully evolved version gives you a bigger bonus on leveling up your stronger cards. However, realize once you evolve a card, any level or skill level is has gained will return to level 1.

Again use my code! Free stuff! UGW88049

Upvote 0
Rage of Bahamut

CODE: vet86239
Great game. Code still works for anybody and everybody with no limit on use. Gives additional start off bonuses to put you ahead of the others. Really helps in beginning. Input code right after tutorial.
CODE: vet86239

Or use my code and u will get a rare card and 100k. Add me as a fellow so we can help each other out in the game. (Code: owl37967). Happy gaming.

Upvote 0
ost02351
type this CODE in after tutorial to get 100k rupies and an angelic knight (rare),
to thank u for using my code I'll give u another 50k or a rare princess card. to get the 50k add yakum00 and write me what u want(with mobage). good way to start into game. collect cards evolve and enhace them to max. fight bosses and participate in events (first one ended today). for best evolve/enhace result, enhace them to max before u evolve them, then u get 10% stats of the maxed cards. expensive but rlly good results with rares/high rares

Use the CODE ost02351 after tutorial for 100k+50k(from me) and a rare card ;)

Upvote 0
This is an amazing game and very addictive. There are a few things being worked on but for the most part its well worth the time to get into it!

Referral Code: sht40983

Use of this code will get you 1 rare card and 100,000 rupies to get started with. Enter that code post tutorial to recieve your presants automatically.

A few tips for new players:

1) Evolve your cards to the max form before enhancing (usually 4 of the same cards needed to do this)

2) Use only fully evolved cards for enhancing others, you net more 'maturity' % this way as opposed to using the 4 base versions. (yes this costs a little more in rupies but its well worth it!)

3) Dont neglect your defense, nothing worse then trying to complete a treasure quest only to have others steal your treasure because your deck isn't able to repel attacks.

Upvote 0
If you are new to the game - Please enter this referal code after completing tutorial: nlc20675

You will get a new Rare card and 100K

Regarding game play:

I have found it helpful to use the "Quest area list" to re-select the basic quest. This will only cost you (1) stamina point and allow you to gain a massive amount of cards - then "evolve" them to the highest form for enhancements.

Upvote 0
At the end of the tutorial, you need to enter a referral code to gain 100.000 rupies (ingame currency) and a rare card.

Use this referral code: hkm22901

Tip: in the beginning, use the maximum amount of cards possible (8) to evolve your cards. For example, when you have card A, you two cards to evolve to A+. To this two times, then use two A+ cards to evolve to A++. Again, do this two times, then use two A++ cards to evolve to the final form. This will give you a head start.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones