• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

This game is simply AMAZING! Install this FREE Android app and when you complete the Tutorial it will ask you for a referral code. Enter this:

nkq29241

This will give you 100k Rupies (in game currency) plus a free Rare card: Angelic Knight (It will carry you through the early levels very well).

Add Rhino0924 to friends list and i will help you out with any questions and some good starter cards.

Get in there and battle away!!

Upvote 0
After tutorial write this code : pnj30680. You & I'll get a rare card & 100k gold. You must finish terminal registration to claim presents and reward. You get 5 stats when you add a fellow and you lose 5 when you remove one. Invest your stats in stamina till 50 it will be enough till you level 40. Invest in defence just enough to use 5(Max) cards to defend your treasure and gold. All left over into attack. Save cure water and holy powder for high level.

Upvote 0
Enter referral code zsm94777 and you will receive 100k and a rare card PLUS I will send you my bonus as well, which is 100k and another rare card. I have plenty of cards already, just looking for people to play with and maybe join up with our order once you figure the game out. If you need help, just ask. Once you are in the game, find me through the add a friend function and search for Valoren. Tell me that you used my referral code and I will send you the bonus.

Best code out there and good luck!

Upvote 0
Please us referral code 'rsq08608' and look for me in game. I have about 10 fellow slots are ready to be filled and once added, I can give you a High Normal card and will be willing to trade rare cards with you. This code will give you 100K in game money and a rare card to begin with. I absolutely am addicted to this game. I am willing to help any new people for any questions. Thank you for your support and I will support back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones