• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Raging Thunder - New awesome racing game + More coming to Android!

Carl C

Extreme Android User
Sep 11, 2009
London
It's a racing game , I tried it and I have to say I am amazed. On my HTC Magic it has perfect control's and very good graphics. I would seriously recommend this game. I tried the Free version but am Now going to purchase the full version {€3.00} :D
YouTube - Raging Thunder - Android
Please note: Currently not compatible with the Motorola Droid, HTC Tattoo

QR code to free version: | QR code to Paid {€3.00}

chart
|
chart

So what do you think ?

Oh yeah , Check these games coming to android shortly too {By the same developer}.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VN0VeHDrbk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTDdiq21EOc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkBszp4-nyE

Plays pretty nicely, not withstanding that I suck at it =)
Just a word of warning, make sure you manually exit the game. I've got the Lite version installed to try it out, but I've got into the habit of just popping back to home when I'm done with something. I wondered why my phone was so sluggish this AM so I popped open OS Monitor and saw that the game was still using upwards of 60% of the CPU. Again, my fault for not closing it completely out, but something I thought might help others.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to post a heads up.

Tommy at Polarid replied to my request for Droid support on all the 3d games saying they hope to have them in time for the holidays. By my clock, that's within the next 3-4 days. I'm very much looking forward to them all and Toonwarz could be the killer app for me atleast. Fast moving FPS online multiplayer? yes please.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones