1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Raining again in the UK!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Craig12, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Craig12

Craig12 Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Android Enthusiast

yep raining in the midlands lol

3. Seanette

Seanette Android Expert

Here in Sacramento, CA, we're having one of those "don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes, it'll change" days.

4. alpha0990

bad weather in cali? poidh lol

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Rain? what's that? We did have a brief shower on Sunday night though, first one in months.

argedion likes this.
  6. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Daughter in Pinner is complaining she will have to build an Ark (literally - house full of ferrets) and that she is getting moldy.

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Anyone want to swap a sandstorm for some rain?

8. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

It is so dry over here where I live that most of the ponds / lakes have dropped about 4 to 6 foot over the last 3 years. We would love some rain and not that sprinkle for 20 minutes crap either I'm talking Rain. However we don't want a hurricane either that's being to drastic. A good Tropical Storm could be nice.

9. Yeah, here is raining!

10. I do dislike such dripping feel.

11. alpha0990

another wet day in the midlands lol

12. mikedt

mikedt 你好

We had a rain shower last night, first one in months, feels really good and clean. Days are hot and dry though.

13. linuxrich

linuxrich Well-Known Member

Was listening to Chris Evans this AM. Heard the term 'torrential drought' used. LOL

Really, the way the word 'drought' gets used to describe the slightly below average rain we've had over the past couple of years is a flippin' insult to people who actually do have a problem with a lack of water! Especially now we're wading through puddles as soon as we get out the front door! (Yeah, I know, it's all about low water table yadda yadda...) Sorry, rant over. :eek: