1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

RAM seems like its always near Max

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mtbslacker, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Mtbslacker

Mtbslacker Member

Every time I check it I seem to be on the verge of a RAM overload. Facebook seems like the biggest offender but I'm guessing bloat ware or something I'm not even aware of is doing the rest. My phone fairly often boggs down. Mostly seems to be when using certain apps though.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Don't worry about RAM in Android. It is optimized to run at near capacity in order to be more responsive and save battery. This is by design.

Mtbslacker likes this.
  3. GALVGUY

GALVGUY Lurker

Related Issue: I have the other side of the issue with my external card becoming congested near capacity and receive the irritating warning messages often. I have a lot of diff apps on my phone and need a way to determine (hopefully by way of a diagnostic app) ALL of the apps I can move to the internal/phone hard drive and move them all at one time.....any suggestions?\

4. GALVGUY

GALVGUY Lurker

I have the opposite problem with my external card filling up and then the irritating messages start popping up....I have a lot of apps and it appears some need to be on one or the other to be operational. Can anyone make a suggestion about a diagnostic app that will identify all apps on the external card that can be moved to the internal hard drive and move all of those apps at one time? Thx!

5. togethersjg

togethersjg Guest

I've got a task manager on mine called SuperBox that I got from the Market. Under its Apps icons there is one titled App2SD. When that is opened it takes a poll of all the apps on the phone, showing if they are located on the phone or the SD card and giving you the option to move them back and forth between locations, one at a time or all together.

6. electricpete

electricpete Android Expert

You can of course out in a bigger external sd card...up to 32gb

Samsung Infuse 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews