1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

RanDinger, it's like pandora for your ringtone

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by AllYourBase, Feb 4, 2011.

1. AllYourBase

AllYourBase Lurker

Thought I should bring this over from the Applications forum, since it deals with music. The app is called RanDinger. It's pretty awesome, you basically tell it an artist you want to hear, or a type of music you want to hear, mine is set to Rock right now. But it just changes your ringtone to something new after every call! Great quality also, unlike many of the other ringtone apps I have tried recently. If you enjoy music and ringtones, I would definitely give it a whirl!

They also have a free one, but it only does the current top 20 songs. I like to be able to pick my artist at times. The paid was only 2.99, still a good deal in my book. But then again, I do enjoy the surprise factor!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dawankler

dawankler Well-Known Member

It randomly changes your ringtone for every call? It sounds like an extremely confusing way to never know if someone's actually calling me or not.

3. AllYourBase

AllYourBase Lurker

This is why vibrate exists my friend. But still, it's not for everyone of course. People interested in random ringtones would like it. Plus, if you pick an artist, and you hear a song playing by that artist, there's a good bet it's your phone.

4. bobbake4

bobbake4 Lurker

I use it and it is really neat. I don't find much confusion on if my phone is ringing because it is always in my pocket anyway. As a music fan myself this is a cool way to hear new music, especially when selecting genre cause I get some very underground bands that I normally would have never heard of. I would suggest this to anyone that is really into music and likes to find out about new music that is coming out.