1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

random improvement in battery life?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oneepicboss, Jun 25, 2013.

1. oneepicboss

oneepicboss Newbie

So i have had my s3 fo about 2 months and the battery has been horrible and i am tired of it. i was getting ready to get a new phone (iphone 5) but today the battery was actually pretty good! it lasted really good on standby and exceptionally good even with use and i had to try pretty hard to drain the battery. do any of you guys think this is weird? i kinda want my phone to start going back to the way it was so i can get a iphone

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

That is a bit weird, have you installed any new apps in the past couple of days?

What's even weirder, is the fact that you're telling an Android Forum that5 you want your Android phone to break so you can buy an iPhone!!!!!!!

3. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

The instructions that came with various smart phones I had recently says that battery life will improve after a few weeks. I think that new batteries don't have as long a life as batteries that have been used and charged a number of times. Also, it is possible that with a new phone, you are using it more than after having it a few weeks.

4. kevindroid

kevindroid Android Expert

the new toy phase is over

Yesevil likes this.
  5. sherlock5545

sherlock5545 Android Expert

Getting an iPhone 5 now is a bit pointless. The 5S will be here in 2/3 months. I personally would not go with Apple, but that's my personal opinion. It's up to you.

6. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Ive never understood the love for iphones tbh.. i just dont get it. Nothing against people who do like them though :beer:

Yesevil likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews