• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random notification sounds, but no notifications

So it's happened about 4 times this morning already. I get the sound of a notification, but nothing's there when I turn on the phone.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Just before the EVO came out, I had this same issue with my Sprint Blackberry 8330. I started in April and continued to get worse over the next month. I would get audible notifications but there would be nothing there when I checked the phone. In the end of May, I went into a Sprint store and relayed the issue, and after about an hour on the phone to Super Secrect Ultimate Cust Service, was issued an new phone. They never could figure out what was wrong. I also had alerts going off with sounds that I didn't have assiged on the phone. I fugured it was a BB thing, but now you raise some more questions. Good Luck! :)

Reactions: The Dorian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones