• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random service crashes and other problems.

Stukz

Lurker
Oct 31, 2010
Hello everyone. So, a couple of days ago my mytouch seemed to completely crash after 10 minutes of being turned on. I was unable to use the touch screen to unlock my phone but at my home screen the nothing would work, I couldn't click icons or bring down the top status bar. So I did a master reset and that seemed to work. But now, my service will randomly drop. I'll be writing a text and then my phone will close the window and go back to the main text msgs screen (showing all the threads) after this happens my service meter drops alll bars and displlays the "x" above the bars. And another problem I found was that i cant connect to my PC. I've connected this phone before so the drivers should be here.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones