• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random side panel, no idea where it came from

Otimo

Lurker
Dec 24, 2021
I few days ago I started any game and there is this side pull out thing on the left of my screen. It is not the normal samsung pull out all it does is make the screen grayer and nothing else. I dont know what it does or how it got there but it is there for all my damn games!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211224-153811_Genshin Impact.jpg
    Screenshot_20211224-153811_Genshin Impact.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20211224-153811_Genshin Impact.jpg
    Screenshot_20211224-153811_Genshin Impact.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 112
From your screen-shot, I think someone else was enquiring about the same thing, with a mysterious curved panel thing on a Galaxy Z Flip3 recently. But I can't find that thread at the moment. Maybe something to do with Game Mode?

I have a Galaxy Note20 Ultra, and haven't seen that curved panel on my device. It's got the straight EDGE panel though, which is a feature for some Samsungs.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
From your screen-shot, I think someone else was enquiring about the same thing, with a mysterious curved panel thing on a Galaxy Z Flip3 recently. But I can't find that thread at the moment. Maybe something to do with Game Mode?

I have a Galaxy Note20 Ultra, and haven't seen that curved panel on my device. It's got the straight EDGE panel though, which is a feature for some Samsungs.
i believe this is the thread you are thinking:
https://androidforums.com/threads/new-unknown-tab.1339157/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones