• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random texts

Maceymae

Lurker
Feb 20, 2016
Actually I am asking this for a friend who has a LG G3 phone with Verizon. A month ago or so, her phone sent me a random text message within a conversation we were having via text. Other weird things started happening leading her to think that her phone was being hacked with a spy app. She did a factory reset and the things seemed to be ok. Now her phone is sending random texts again that are months old. Also, her current texts are not being sent right away. For instance, a text sent yesterday was not received until today. Got any clues as to what could be going on? She is afraid that she has a virus or she is being hacked. I am not the only one that is the recipient of these weird and untimely texts.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones