• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

As I was folding clothes after doing laundry I realized that over the past two months I have basically worn the same three pairs of pants, the same five shirts, the same five or six pair of underwear and socks:thinking:
In reality if I rotated all my shirts, jeans and shorts sprayed them with febreeze I could go two months without doing laundry

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
My Grandmother used to be in Florida forever, she had a few luxorous pads, one by the water, that was all screen doors and one level, few beds and one bath, she was mostly alone but had her daughter to visit with her all the time, it is about sometime to get to used to not remember such a beautiful place, my Aunt and Uncle too have a place in Boston and also my Aunt now has a place down in Boca...
Funny how it is all triggered when the assocciation one word sometimes.

Maybe that is family love.
Any ties in Augusta GA? We could be family.

Upvote 0
Pretty much a daily, if not several times daily, occurrence on my Ring app--coyotes visiting my neighborhood:

coyotes_042220.png

This post said there were two coyotes, but I guess their Ring only caught one. They're about half a mile from my house. I've only seen one coyote in my yard, a big one, in the middle of the night a couple years ago.

Upvote 0
Pretty much a daily, if not several times daily, occurrence on my Ring app--coyotes visiting my neighborhood:

View attachment 149772

This post said there were two coyotes, but I guess their Ring only caught one. They're about half a mile from my house. I've only seen one coyote in my yard, a big one, in the middle of the night a couple years ago.
In the country, I smell more wearwolf number one, around the yard to protect their hred and families too, I think their brown does like tend to drop whatever they go, but when I do take a walk, it is towards like the back by the feild too. So yeah we do get them a lot down here, saw one a few years ago, he looked fearsome, and spiked hair, yellow eyes, big teeth the works.

Upvote 0

View attachment 149772

About twenty years ago I was working private security at this construction site. I was sitting inside a home being built having dinner a couple of 59 cent hamburgers from McDonald's when in walked this coyote and hop up on the drywall I was sitting in, it looked at me , the hamburger back at me
I asked you want one?
Coyote bark or Yelp
I pulled out a hamburger unwrapped it slid it over to the animal, the coyote grabbed it and ran out the door,

Upvote 0
Scary.
Reminds me of blue screen of death

Is anyone not thinking COVID-19?
It's impossible not too every five minutes the news is mentioning it, to be honest I think the only place on Earth with a established civilian population not effected by the Corona virus is Adamstown island , which set out in the middle of the Pacific hundreds or thousands of miles away from other civilian populations depending upon travel

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones