• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

This strikes me as very funny. It's my favorite peacock putting on a show to impress the girls...and the peahen behind him couldn't care less!

peafowl.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey all thanks for the hits on my blog, I really appericated it when I get around ten or so hits on it,
I just put in a sadder story inside of it, since we all had my fun around everything, thought I would rope you into tears, of the beloved Emma inside
Isau series, around a few dozen months, I hand crafted her out of the darker parts of my soul, and suddenly she become brighter, and just arched her mental hold into what really killed her from the start..

Anyways thought I would give you the tibit there and here, if you are willingly to read the past ones I have in zip files, let me know okay? :)

Upvote 0
Not so random if you look through the eyes, of another prospective, and some how you gained their own,
and yet having different types of movies running through your head though.
I kind of wonder if the orange colors will still - oh wait it is all gone, what was that yesterday? Non everything I know subconsciously.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones