• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

In case you ever randomly thought, “How come they never made a Trump Chia Pet?”

4C4349F2-DFD9-48F8-B3E3-F433A4B6EBA7.jpeg

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0
My ongoing network housecleaning project led me to some pics from 6 years ago. I have a vague memory of posting some of these at the time, so don't be surprised if you come across them.

What happened was, one typical, quiet morning, I noticed a large police presence across the street. :eek: So I grabbed a camera and stepped outside:

police_062714_1.jpg

What on earth? What could this possibly be about?!

police_062714_2.jpg

police_062714_3.jpg

A fallen tree branch! :D

Upvote 0
I photographed over 3,500 images today, a small fraction is in my media I have uploaded today.
nearly a quarter of them it is my fireworks I have snapshot though. I will try to have them up soon..
I really do not feel like turning back on my phone for them though, they are not even on my cloud either, really wish there was now a way how to turn off
"Automatic upload to cloud." Sure it was cute at first, but seeing when you have several artworks you wish that was not uploaded to the cloud, makes you really paranoid..

I only will allow a few photographs instead of having them up online in my cloud, social media sites I could care even less though.

Upvote 0
Um...there is. And always has been. At least with every cloud storage I've used. :thinking:
Haahaaa... Why does it always tells me "You are using 20% of your cloud image Milo, would you like to buy more?" LOL..
I am just that paranoida but a bullheaded too. Always asking some questions, yet I am an aquarius :p

Upvote 0
Yet another moment in time,
I fear these things over complicated,
peeling back the onion rings and justifying where is the lie,
always concealing the trust, always finding another connection.
Am I a stray puppy facing into that busted up moon yet again,
crawling into the sudden matches lain down on my paws,
howling the concrete embled lunar yet again,
howling I am a deer shot by the rolling pin.
Sin and trace,
the haunt and laugh,
the joker and theives,
the rye bread lingers on my own magic,
crying alone inside a room filled with idea conversations justifiying towards your own,
empty faces and yet where is the traditional moon,
should I end up facing the strange world of their own.
Should I become something so beautiful but battered?

Rim of time,
rim of roasted beautifuly done,
inside the stray of moon shadow,
understanding on the prism of time?

- wrote while listening to Wolf's Rain op - Stray (full)

Upvote 0
Ya know what,
you can never see the full moon at once,
even the darkside keeps on circling through the sky.
But can you see "the man on the moon?"

====================================================

R.E.M. song:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Respect towards Andy's family, respect towards Jim Carrey of doing his entire movie, Man On The Moon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones