• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

https://www.wildelifecomic.com/comic/818 I finally reached the last page to this web comic.
Got to say pretty amazing deep animal hybird feel towards it, and keeps the reader / skimmer guessing on what is going to occur.
That is almost two years? methinks, of reading it one day onward. I think it has been a few then.

Upvote 0
I was just scrolling of designing your own Moto x :
Here is my idea: 1980s retro silverish typefont for the exteroir on the phone case,
phone case: Lizard pattern.
Greeting "There is only time on our side." When you boot up the machine, Angela Glassglow's own VO.
With angry screens of course, from Arch Angel. Either that or have Nine Inch Nail's own Jordie White just playing a few cords.

Default wallpaper: different colors you can interact with, for every moment, as you play around with the touch screen colors, the heat
of your hand changes from glacier blue to firey hot, after a spell though, it will turn into different terrian animals, as if you are playing an rpg.
With HP, Magic Points the entire yards.

Default Icons: Will be each animals egg.

Default ring tone: Nine Inch Nails Ghost V: Together.

Size around 13 inches by 13 inches.

Otter cast spray painted in different kinds of anime, no matter what the gendera's is.

Blu Tooth capatble stream range up around by the time you hold it by your pocket, the music goes silent, by the time you move it closer to your frontal zipper of your jacket, it stays on whatever volume you wanted, even the videos stay frozen with like google duo-ing one another.
T7.0 E9.0

Upvote 0
I was just scrolling of designing your own Moto x :
Here is my idea: 1980s retro silverish typefont for the exteroir on the phone case,
phone case: Lizard pattern.
Greeting "There is only time on our side." When you boot up the machine, Angela Glassglow's own VO.
With angry screens of course, from Arch Angel. Either that or have Nine Inch Nail's own Jordie White just playing a few cords.

Default wallpaper: different colors you can interact with, for every moment, as you play around with the touch screen colors, the heat
of your hand changes from glacier blue to firey hot, after a spell though, it will turn into different terrian animals, as if you are playing an rpg.
With HP, Magic Points the entire yards.

Default Icons: Will be each animals egg.

Default ring tone: Nine Inch Nails Ghost V: Together.

Size around 13 inches by 13 inches.

Otter cast spray painted in different kinds of anime, no matter what the gendera's is. The case is also a touch screen, so you can change the anime at will. That is on the back side of it -- you can attach it like a mod, but not wide enough and will not break by touch.It also comes with durablity facing, and can be turn off,

Blu Tooth capatble stream range up around by the time you hold it by your pocket, the music goes silent, by the time you move it closer to your frontal zipper of your jacket, it stays on whatever volume you wanted, even the videos stay frozen with like google duo-ing one another.
T7.0 E9.0

Upvote 0
"Ban grilled door"
...because fried door tastes better.

Screenshot_20200815_065219_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones